Thursday, September 22, 2016

Prayer

If U Stand For A Reason,
Be Prepared To Stand Alone
Like A Tree. If U Fall On
The Ground,fall As A Seed
That Grows Back To Fight Again.

You’re like
my asthma, you take my breath away.
Like dandruff; I can’t get you off my head.
Like my car, you drive me crazy.
Like dentures, I can’t smile without you

The most beautiful people
In the world are not those
With attractive faces or skinny body,
But those who know
How to respect the beauty of others.!!!

'Unless U Speak From Heart,
U Can't Touch Anyones's Heart"
'If U Have Choice, Choose The Best But..
If U Have No Choice. Do The Best"

The fruit of silence is PRAYER.
The fruit of prayer is FAITH.
The fruit of faith is LOVE.
The fruit of love is SERVICE.
The fruit of service is PEACE.

3 – 2 = one heart praying 4 you
1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
3+2= five senses missing you.
4+3= seven days in a week i desire you.
7+5= 12months asking god to bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment